succa-felt aka Pinspiration numero – cincuenta y nueve
I cut out some shapes of succulents making sure to vary the size.
I used a glue gun to layer some rocks and then just started glue gunning each piece to each other. It was actually a lot of fun and less frustrating than I thought it would be.
As I was cutting these pieces I didn’t think that it would come out right.
You can totally see the glue in this one. But it still looks alright.
Here they are all finished.
I made the smallest jar with my sil and got the other two from Target. I bubble-wrapped them so they’d be safe in the mail. Luckily enough they arrived in tact…from Ohio to California. Yay!