so back in january I had posted about my resolutions goals for this year with one if them being project life.
well, I was able to keep it up for the whole month of january (which i’ll post soon too). then i kinda fell off the face of the earth at least for project life. i made a few feeble attempts in the months of march, april, and may. then i completely skipped june. and when july came around i decided that i should get on it and start it up again. so here is my july project life 365 photos.
1. you today: the weather had been crazy raining one day and super hot the next then it was forecasted rain but then rain would never come. so i took a chance to mow but then it started raining and i had to stop.
2. footware: these are my favorite. a friend noted that it looks like summer, spring, winter, and fall (clockwise from top left). it was pretty funny because i didn’t even see it until he pointed it out.
3. seasonal: a few days later i got to finish mowing. i’m so glad that mowing is only a few months out of the year.
4. independent: this little girl is quite the independent. i’m gonna miss seeing her.
5. spark: there’s no denying the spark between us!
6. the old me: i used to wear socks with slippers. (photo circa 1998)
7. glass: paul bought this glass jar to brew tea in for iced tea.
8. in the details: it’s so crazy how much goes into growing one tomato.
9. me time: watching me some lord of the rings.
10. innocence: this baseball and bat remind me of the innocence of a pick-me-up ballgame.
11. park: the first thing i think of when i hear the word park is my college friend eric park.
12. strange: i have a photo in my guest bathroom of which lever to push when you flush.
13. funny: love this fun and funny garden decor!
14. crisp: love the crisp new growth of my bella anna hydrangeas.
15. vintage: am i old enough to have owned something that is considered vintage? or is this more retro?
16. tick tock: got this digital atomic clock from groupon goods. it’s one of my favorites since the numbers are much, much bigger.
17. my love: paul loves making faces for photos. in this one he’s making a “clifford” face.
18. weakness: this spot on my couch is my weakness. i sit here and watch tv and sometimes fall asleep.
19. grainy: can you guess what this is? it’s quinoa!! red quinoa!!
20. fast: this grass grows WAY too fast!
21. currently reading: hoping to replace our ceiling fan soon!
22. anticipate: can’t wait for these tomatoes to ripen so we can eat them!!!!!
23. fruity: cute thirty-one zipper cases.
24. unexpected: went out in my backyard and found my neighbors sitting out watching their son play in the water. when i went over to chat with them, my neighbor/friend-a offered me this yummy dessert.
25. next door: neighbor/friend-a’s son neighbor-l low riding his swim trunks.
26. for the win: it’s samsung for the win!!
27. bold: this is a really bold flavor that i have come to love!
28. family: it’s a little samsung family!! (note 10.1; tab 3 8-inch; droid charge smartphone)
29. mail: you’ve got mail!
30. orange: love this box! it means tons of laughter is on its way!
31. childhood: absolutely LOVE this book!!
it was pretty tough coming up with some of these photos but i’m glad that i stuck it out. now if only i can continue to do that through the end of the year. wish me luck!!
edited with instagram, photogrid, and pixlr express